Tony Kandah | Producer
Haunted by the accidental death of his wife, author COLLIN ARMISTEAD struggles with his grief. But when he meets ANGELIQUE, a spitting image of his dead wife, Collin becomes too determined to replace his lost love.
Development, finance, production
We create, produce, and distribute filmed entertainment throughout the world.
We believe in the essential importance of preparing our projects for the global marketplace; our development, production and distribution strategies are wholly-knit together with global distribution and rights-sales decisions.
We employ and maintain a sound and balanced approach to production that will lead to success – a balance between the pictures’ creative, audience and income aspects.
As a result of our balanced and low-risk approach to the creation and distribution of our motion pictures, we are able to use bank-provided production financing, release pictures through major distributors, extract the maximum possible media and rights earnings from the various global territories and be profitable.
- Access to equity and structured funds globally
- Co-production and executive production
- Cash flow tax credit rebates, distribution agreements and any other forms of collateral
- Help package projects as executive producers both creatively and financially
- Film and television presales and licensing worldwide to independent distributors and major studios
- Creation of international and domestic marketing campaigns
- Access to film festivals and markets e.g. Cannes, Berlin and American Film Market
- Creative Freedom
WORK WITH US
Submit your film project info and we will contact you within 72 hours to get started.
Tony Kandah’s Producer & Executive Producer credits >>> IMDB
Tony Kandah started his career as a production assistant on Hollywood movies set and worked his way to producing his own films beginning in 1993. He also worked for PM Entertainment from 1992-1993 as production manager on 4 feature films.
Production manager | PM Entertainment Group